Subject: Assistance for implementers

Tom and I have received an inquiry from a public sector entity that might be interested in implementing ECF 3.0.  It has a concern about the availability of assistance from the TC when it encounters implementation issues.  We are all certain that implementers will encounter such issues, so the request for assistance is valid.  It would be ideal to have these services provided at no charge.  Our TC has not requested funding from OASIS to support the implementation process.  Consequently, we have no funds to pay TC members or their organizations to provide this sort of assistance.  Are there members of the TC who are willing to volunteer assistance?  Are their other suggestions for how we might provide the necessary assistance?

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)