Subject: Groups - ecf-v3.01-spec-wd01.doc modified

Information about the document named ecf-v3.01-spec-wd01.doc has been
modified by Mr. Christoph Hoashi-Erhardt.

Document Description:
Version 3.01 of the ECF specification documentation has been posted to
KAVI. I have tracked changes to the document and would appreciate feedback
from the TC on those changes.

The purpose of this update was to bring the spec into conformance with the
OASIS Reference Model for Service Oriented Architecture 1.0. An issue that
arose during the update was whether to  change the term "operation", which
is used throughout the spec, to "service"? This would be a fairly major
change for the sections that discuss MDEs (e.g. Section 2 and Appendix C).
Making this change would also require the addition of some language here
and there to differentiate between "service" as an operation and "service"
of a filing on a party in the case.

I requested input from Scott Came and Jim Cabral on this issue, and have
retained their comments in the document. I would like the ask the committee
on Tuesday whether this document should be adopted as a committee draft as
it stands, or whether it should remain a working draft and be further
refined.

Version 3.01 will also include schema updates to remove formatting
information. This process is almost complete, and I will post the updated
schemas soon.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/document.php?document_id=17591

Download Document: