Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Tuesday April 11th conference call

I am getting an error "your access code is invalid" while trying to sign in
to the call.
Robin

Robin Gibson
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator
573-751-4377

             "John M. Greacen"
             <john@greacen.net
                                       <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-o
             04/07/2006 10:07          pen.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [legalxml-courtfiling] Tuesday
             <john@greacen.net         April 11th conference call

Our next conference call will be next Tuesday at 1:00 pm Eastern (10:00 am
Pacific)

The conference call information is:

Call in number               1 641 297 5800

Access code                 2892164

Our tentative agenda includes the following topics:

Review of the ECF3.0 summary for judges and court administrators –
Christopher Smith

Review of ECF3.01 – Christoph Hoashi-Erhardt

Status report on contract for technical assistance in implementing ECF3.0 –
Jim Cabral

Revision of the TCcharter – John Greacen

Status of other efforts:

Technical introduction to ECF3.0 – Jim Harrisand Terrie Bousquin

Appellate court enhancements – John Greacen

Other case type enhancements – Terrie Bousquin

May face to face meeting in San Francisco– Thursday, May 11 (afternoon) and
Friday, May 12 (all day) at the California AOC

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)