Subject: San Francisco face to face meeting agenda

Here are the details for our face to face meeting in San Francisco.  We will meet at the Administrative Office of the Courts, 455 Golden Gate Avenue, from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm on Thursday, May 11th and from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm on Friday, May 12th.  I will post a further email on Monday with the name and location of the specific room in which the meeting will be held.

Conference calls will be held as follows:

Thursday, May 11th at 4:00 pm Pacific (7:00 pm Eastern):

Call in number               1 641 297 5800

Access code                 2892164

Friday, May 12th at 3:00 pm Pacific (6:00 pm Eastern):

Call in number               1 641 297 5800

Access code                 2892164

Our tentative agenda includes the following topics:

Review of ECF 3.01 – Christoph Hoashi-Erhardt (posted to the list on 4/26/06)

Status report on contract for technical assistance in implementing ECF 3.0 – Jim Cabral

Status report on Maricopa County implementation of ECF 3.0 – David Goodwin

Status report on other ECF 3.0 implementations – TC members

Compendium of data element definitions for submission to the XSTF – Tom Carlson

Status of other efforts:

Technical introduction to ECF 3.0 – Jim Harris and Terrie Bousquin

Appellate court enhancements – John Greacen

Other case type enhancements – Terrie Bousquin

Revision of the TC charter – John Greacen  (see attachment)

September face to face meeting in New York City – Thursday, September 21st and Friday, September 22nd – James Cusick

            December face to face meeting in Las Vegas in conjunction with NCSC eCourts Conference – Thursday, Dec. 14th and Friday, Dec. 15th

Additional matters of interest to the members

We will take a recess before lunch on Friday for the co-chairs to attend the OASIS Board of Directors meeting, representing the LegalXML Member Section.

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)