Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Maricopa County issues

Title: Maricopa County issues

Sorry.

MTOM: Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-mtom/

XOP: XML-binary Optimized Packaging http://www.w3.org/TR/xop10/

Michael Robinson

From: Winters, Roger [mailto:Roger.Winters@METROKC.GOV]
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 2:20 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

It is most helpful when people spell out acronyms. Even then, I and other "non-techs" may not be able to understand, but there may be instances where we do have something to contribute about a technical subject with business process consequences.

I was able to find that XOP stands for "XML-binary Optimized Packaging" thanks to GuruNet and STANDS4.com, an ACRONYM service on the Web. MTOM Is not mentioned there.

Thanks!

Roger

Roger Winters

Program and Project Manager

King County Department of Judicial Administration

516 Third Avenue, E-609 MS: KCC-JA-0609

Seattle, Washington 98104

V: (206) 296-7838 F: (206) 296-0906

roger.winters@metrokc.gov