Subject: Tuesday conf call

Our monthly conference call will take place at 1:00 pm Eastern time (10:00 am Pacific) tomorrow, Tuesday, July 11th.  Tom Clarke will chair the meeting.

The call in details are as follows:

Call in number   1-641-297-5800

Access code     2892164

Our tentative agenda includes the following items:

ECF 3.01 – Christoph posted the final version of ECF 3.01 to the list and to KAVI.  Are we ready to hold a KAVI vote on the revised specification?

Conformance Subcommittee charter (posted to the list) – Tom Clarke

Document Subcommittee charter (we need to have the charter posted so that we can formally approve it.  We have not been approving subcommittee charters through KAVI.  We have been approving them during the course of a conference call.) – Rex McElrath

Convening a meeting of ECF 3.0 implementers – Maricopa County, Georgia, and New Jersey are implementing the specification.  How and when can we arrange to bring them together to discuss their experiences?  Would this be a good use of the September face-to-face meeting scheduled for NYC?

Data definitions – Tom Carlson

Technical introduction to ECF 3.0 – Jim Harris

Case type enhancements to ECF 3.0 – Tom Clarke, Jim Harris, and Robin Gibson

Appellate enhancements – John Greacen

Proposed charter revision – John Greacen sent the proposed revised charter to Jamie Clark last month; he has asked Jamie for feedback on our proposal.

Future face to face meetings – New York City – September 21-22 and Las Vegas – December 13-14.  Do we have enough pending business to warrant holding the New York City face-to-face, unless we use the meeting to convene ECF 3.0 implementers?

Other matters of interest to the membership

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)