Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Reminder -- submission deadline

>> Wednesday, November 29th is the deadline
I'm running late, so to speak.

By Monday (Dec 4th), I'll post a document summarizing LexisNexis' suggested
ECF changes.

This will be based on my prior posts regarding our use of ECF with a 'Bulk
Filing' project.
I'll be reviewing these suggestions during our face-to-face meeting.

- Shane Durham
LexisNexis File & Serve

 <<[legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - On the Use of ECF 3.0 by LexisNexis File
and Serve 'Bulk Filing'   (OnLexisNexisUseOfEcf3.doc) uploaded>>
<<[legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - Schema and Samples corresponding to
LexisNexis File and Serve   'Bulk Filing' feature
(LexisNexisBulkFilingSchema.zip) modified>>