Subject: Fw: San Diego f2f agenda and conference call info

----- Forwarded by Robin Gibson/OSCA/Courts/Judicial on 04/16/2007 12:41 PM
-----

             "John Greacen"
             <greacenjmg@earth
             link.net>                                                  To
                                       "'Clarke, Thomas'"
             04/15/2007 09:43          <tclarke@ncsc.dni.us>, "'Winters,
             PM                        Roger'"
                                       <Roger.Winters@METROKC.GOV>,
                                       "'Robin Gibson'"
                                       <Robin.Gibson@courts.mo.gov>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       FW: San Diego f2f agenda and
                                       conference call info

Tom, Roger and Robin – I just received notice that OASIS rejected this
message setting forth the agenda and teleconference information for the
upcoming TC meeting.  Would one of you please post it to the list ASAP?
Thanks.  I will follow up with OASIS.  I have a new computer and I think it
may be sending email from my earthlink address rather than from my
greacen.net address.