Subject: Nomination of Ron Bowmaster as public sector co-chair for 2008

Those of you who have read the minutes of the Tampa face to face meeting will know that Tom Clarke has decided not to continue as public sector co-chair next year.  We very much appreciate his immense contributions to the TC over the past few years.

I am pleased to announce that Ron Bowmaster – CIO for the Utah judiciary – has agreed to take Tom’s place – if elected by the TC membership during our December face to face meeting in Las Vegas.

I nominate Ron Bowmaster to serve as public sector co-chair.  We have sought for some time to be able to have a CITOC member serve in this position and I am delighted that Ron has agreed to serve.