Subject: Proposed roadmap for future releases

Tom Clarke and I took on responsibility for creating the attached document, designed to give implementers a sense of where we are heading and how frequently they will be required to conform to new releases in the future.

Jim Cabral has reviewed this document.

We feel that it is ready for approval by the technical committee.

Jim Harris needs to present the roadmap to the COSCA/NACM Joint Tech Committee on November 28th.  Therefore, I ask that this document be deemed approved by the TC unless objections are posted by Monday, November 26th.  That should allow sufficient time for all TC members who want to review it to do so, despite the Thanksgiving holiday.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Roadmap for Future Releases --second draft 11-19-07.doc