Subject: Draft agenda for Las Vegas face to face meeting

Our next meeting will be on Wednesday and Thursday, December 5th and 6th at the US District Courthouse in Las Vegas, Nevada.  We will meet from 9:00 to 5:00 on Wednesday and from 8:00 to 4:00 on Thursday.  We will hold conference calls with members not able to attend at 4:00 pm Pacific (7:00 pm Eastern) on Wednesday, December 5th and at 3:00 pm Pacific (6:00 pm Eastern) on Thursday, December 6th.  The annual election of officers will take place during the Wednesday, December 5th conference call.

The draft agenda is attached. Please let me know of any needed changes or additions to the agenda.

I hope to see many of you in Las Vegas.

Agenda for Las Vegas 12-5 and 6-07.doc