Subject: Acting representative to the Member Section Steering Committee

Ron Bowmaster has agreed, at my request, to serve temporarily as our Technical Committee’s representative to the Member Section Steering Committee.  Thank you, Ron.

Robin – Both Ron and I would appreciate your initiating the selection of a permanent successor to Roger Winters as soon as you are able.  Thanks.

HCR 78 Box 23, Regina, NM 87046

Office phone - 575-289-2164

Cell phone - 575-780-1450

Fax - 575-289-2163