Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Today's conf call

Good day all …

On the last called I promised to at least come up with a format to place an ECF quick start guide within. To do so, I enlisted the help of my former colleague (and now ECF committee member), CJ Allen with the Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court. CJ and I ran across a great document prepared for the marketing profession and adapted it for our use. As such, I’m attaching a PDF document that simply lays out the format for which we will attempt to author an ECF Quick Start Guide. The content of the document is just placeholder for the moment … and even the steps I’ve placed in here will likely change as we get further into it …. But I wanted to share our progress none the less.

I can explain further on the call. Thanks.

George W. Knecht

PC Intellect LLC

602.380.8049

From: John Greacen [mailto:greacenjmg@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 7:40 AM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Today's conf call

Our monthly conference call will be at 1:00 pm Eastern (10:00 am Pacific) today.

The call in information is as follows.  Please note that this is a new call in number.

Call in number                   1-517-417-5000

Access code                       212249

Our agenda will include:

Electing a new TC representative to the LegalXML Member Section Steering Committee – Robin Gibson

Status of the ECF 4.0 release – Jim Cabral

Status of the August face to face in Seattle – John Greacen

I hope that many of you will be able to participate.

HCR 78 Box 23, Regina, NM 87046

Office phone - 575-289-2164

Cell phone - 575-780-1450

Fax - 575-289-2163