Subject: FW: August hotel information

Ron Bowmaster asked me to forward this information concerning the August
meeting to the TC list.

HCR 78 Box 23, Regina, NM 87046
Office phone - 575-289-2164
Cell phone - 575-780-1450
Fax - 575-289-2163
E-mail - john@greacen.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Bowmaster [mailto:ronb@email.utcourts.gov]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 4:47 PM
To: John Greacen
Cc: Tom Clarke
Subject: August hotel information

John,

Could you forward this note to whatever LegalXML group list you might
possess?

I have arranged for a limited number of rooms at the Chase Suites Hotel in
Salt Lake City for August 17, 18, and 19 at a rate of $80.00 for
registrations prior to July 1, and $90.00 after July 1.  The hotel's website
can be found at:

http://www.woodfinsuitehotels.com/saltlakecity/

The hotel has asked for a list of the names of individuals who will be
attending the meeting.  I am asking those who plan to attend the August
meeting to send me their names and arrival/checkout dates so I can forward
that list to the hotel.  Attendees will need to make their own reservations,
and will be validated against the list.  I will follow this note with
detailed registration information.

The meeting will held at the Matheson Courthouse in the Executive Dining
Room.

Those who plan to attend can contact me at:

ronb@email.utcourts.gov.

I look forward to meeting with everyone beginning August 18th.

Ron Bowmaster
AOC/CITO
801.578.3872