Subject: August meeting agenda

A final reminder for those of you who have not yet registered for the Court Filing ECF 4.0 meeting in Salt Lake City, Utah that this may be your last chance to reserve a room rate of $80.00 at the Chase Suites Hotel.  After July 1, the rate will be $90.00.  Attendees will need to make their own reservations.   The hotel's website can be found at:

http://www.woodfinsuitehotels.com/saltlakecity/

The hotel has asked for a list of the names of individuals who will be attending the meeting.  If you haven't already done so, send me your name if you plan to attend. You can notify me at:

ronb@email.utcourts.gov.

Attached is the agenda for the meeting.  It will held at the Matheson Courthouse in the Executive Dining Room.  Use the west entrance to the courthouse.  Enter the dining room through the cafeteria.

I look forward to meeting with everyone beginning August 18th.

Ron Bowmaster
AOC/CITO
801.578.3872

AGENDA Aug 18 19 2008.pdf