Subject: ECF presentation at National Conference of Appellate Court Clerks

Ron,

After the ECF presentation at the King County Electronic Court Records conference last week,  I was approached by Marilyn May, the Clerk of the Appellate Courts in Alaska and the Treasurer for the National Conference of Appellate Court Clerks (NCACC).  She would like the TC to consider presenting on ECF at the NCACC conference in Sacramento, CA August 2-7, 2009.  I told her that I would forward her request for discussion by the TC and that you would probably be the one to get back to her.  Her contact information is:

Marilyn May

Clerk of the Appellate Courts, Alaska Court System

303 K Street

Anchorage, AK 99501

(907) 264-0608

mmay@appellate.courts.state.ak.us

  thanks,

Jim Cabral

James E. Cabral Jr.
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
(206) 442-5010
www.mtgmc.com

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.