Subject: RE: ECF 4.0 Quick Start Guide Update

Apologies, I attached wrong version. Use this instead.

George W. Knecht

PC Intellect LLC

602.380.8049

From: George W. Knecht [mailto:george@pcintellect.com]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 3:54 PM
To: 'legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: ECF 4.0 Quick Start Guide Update

All,

So sorry for the delay on this. I guess I should be thankful in this economy business is good enough to keep me away from it. At any rate, I’ve finally found the time to make some updates, and swap out the XML snippets from 3.1 to 4.0.

I’ve also secured approval of funding through the LegalXML Steering Committee to print 1000 8 ½ x 11, 8 page booklets, for distribution (perhaps at the E-Courts Conference). Printing costs amount to $994 for 1000, or a tad less than a $1 per booklet.

At any rate, attached is latest draft. To have ready for the E-Courts conference I’ll need sign off on this within the next week or so. If you have time, please read and submit comments or revisions and I’ll update right away.

Thanks so much,

George W. Knecht

PC Intellect LLC

602.380.8049

ECF Quick Start Guide - DRAFT - 11032008.pdf

ECF Quick Start Guide - DRAFT - 11032008.doc