Subject: Revised Version of ECF 4.0 Quick Start

All,

Thanks again to those of you who provided feedback on this QSG. I’ve made all the updates suggest, and attached revised version. Timeline for printing before e-Courts if very tight now, so please give this a final review if you can fine a moment and provide feedback today. I’ll make final revisions in the morning, and prepare for printing.

Thanks so much,

George W. Knecht

PC Intellect LLC

602.380.8049

ECF Quick Start Guide - DRAFT - 11172008.doc