Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] ECF TC Outreach Committee Update

Title: ECF TC Outreach Committee Update

We need to approach some of the folks listed below to identify implementers that might be interested in attending CTC (including the ECF TC meeting and the ECF solutions sharing session).  The member section steering committee has approved funding for registration fees and travel expenses for two public-sector implementers who might not otherwise be attending as long as they agree to share their experiences with the ECF standards in the solutions sharing session.

Can we get a volunteer from the Outreach Subcommittee to contact these folks about their plans and interest in attending?

·         Arizona (Maricopa County) – CJ Allen

·         Florida (Manatee County) – Chips Shore

·         Florida (FACC) – Melvin Cox

·         Georgia – Michael Alexandrou

·         New York – Jason Hill

·         Utah – Ron Bowmaster

·         Vermont – Rick Conklin

I think each of the above are involved in some level of implementation and/or procurement of systems using ECF 3.x or ECF 4.  Are there any other states/courts already involved in implementing ECF 3 or 4 that I’ve missed?

BTW . . . Though we can provide funding for only two implementers, we should encourage all implementers (public and private sector) to participate in the solutions sharing session at CTC.

Jim

James M. Harris

National Center for State Courts

jharris@ncsc.org