Subject: Monthly Electronic Filing conference call--Agenda items needed

At this time I have received no agenda items for tomorrow's Electronic
Filing Task Team conference call.

It is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. Eastern.
Dial-in information is:
(218)339-2699
access code 529192

HOWEVER, if we do not have enough items to warrant a call by 10:00 a.m.
Central time tomorrow, Tuesday July 14, 2009, the call will be canceled.
I will send out either the agenda or a cancelation notice shortly after
10:00 a.m.

I know everyone is busy and I do not want to waste anyone's time.

Robin

Robin Gibson
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator