Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] FW: ECF Conference calls

Our TC chair was the only one to respond to this.  With his concurrence,
today's call is officially cancelled.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Harris, Jim [mailto:jharris@ncsc.org]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 1:32 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] FW: ECF Conference calls

There is a ECF TC call scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday, Dec 8) at noon
EST.  Robin is not available for the call and has asked for assistance
with an agenda and minutes.  As far as I know, the only notable activity
right now is the budget for next year.  Eric Eastman has been on top of
that one through emails to the list.  Budget line items and amounts have
already been presented to the steering committee and OASIS staff.  So
I'm thinking we should cancel tomorrow's call, unless someone else has
an issue that needs to be addressed by the TC in a conference call.

Will that cause heartburn for anyone?

Jim