Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Updates from LegalXML Steering Committee / Budget

Jim,

Thanks for your comments. I will relay to Monica that you may be able to attend the Stanford presentation, and will work on getting further details on that for you. We have a LegalXML SC meeting next week where we should learn more.

I'd like to present a budget request to the LegalXML SC next week, are there any further comments from the TC on the budget items I described below.

Thanks so much,

George