Subject: Oasis LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC Conference Call--Action needed

Our next conference call is scheduled for November 9 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time.  Due to conflicts at that time for the chair and other members, we need to reschedule.
Please click on the link provided below and indicate your availability for the time and dates listed.  All alternate times are 1:00 p.m. Eastern, 12:00 noon Central.

http://doodle.com/k3ae46z2txc8uh28

We have significant issues that need to be addressed and participation is very important.
Thanks!

Robin Gibson, PMP
Court Automation Manager
Information Technology Division