Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] 30-day Public Review for Electronic CourtFiling Version 4.01

Jim,

The message below went undetected initially, I think, because
"Robin" believed was intended as the genuine Robin in the
group.

In any case, the procedure for public review requires that the
Chair or other designated person fill out the TC submission
request form(s) as relevant so that the requests are tracked
in the JIRA issues tracking system:

TC Administration Requests
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCAdminRequests15-10-2010.html

30-day Committee Specification Draft Public Review (CSD-PR) Request
http://marypmcrae.com/30-day-csdpr-request

and if needed:

Committee Specification Draft Creation / Upload Request
http://marypmcrae.com/csd-creation-request

Let me know if anything required in the forms is not clear.

Best wishes,

Robin (Cover)