Subject: Are you planning to attend???

We are trying to determine who might be attending the face to face meeting on October 3 in Long Beach in conjunction with CTC 2011.  Please respond to this email with one of the following:

1. I am attending CTC and plan to attend the face to face meeting
2. I am attending the face to face meeting
3. I would like to attend but have no funding/funding approval to attend.  (If this is your choice, and funding were provided, would you be able to attend?)

Please reply by August 5, 2011.  Thank you very much!!!

Robin Gibson, PMP
Court Automation Manager
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator