Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] FW: OASIS conference line

I called "FreeConferenceCall" and asked what was meant by this blurb on their site:

https://www.freeconferencecall.com/fcci/signin.aspx?lang=en&altlang=EN

"What are the costs involved in a FreeConferenceCall∝ account?
Only normal long distance charges by each caller's carrier apply. There will be no bill or charges from FreeConferenceCall.com for this service."

The representative replied that yes I would still have to pay long distance from Canada.  The call-in number they provide is simply an area code in Iowa, or South Dakota, etc.

From: jcabral@mtgmc.com
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:34:59 -0800

ECF TC,

Currently the TC uses a US number for our monthly conference calls.  Dee suggests we look at freeconferencecall.com for future TC calls which should be toll-free for most countries.  Does anyone on the TC have any experience with this service?  Is there any reason we should not use this in the future?

Jim Cabral
MTG Managemen t Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.