Subject: Emailing: Scope of ECF 4.1 and 5.0 .xlsx

Here is the scope of ECF 4.1 and 5.0 for discussion at today's TC meeting.  We need to confirm the assignment of each task before we can set a schedule for 4.1.

James E. Cabral Jr., Senior Manager
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 3010
Seattle, Washington 98101-3292
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile
(206) 442-5011 Fax
jcabral@mtgmc.com

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.