Subject: Tasks for ECF 4.1 and 5.0

ECF TC:

At the TC meeting today, we discussed the need to confirm features for ECF 4.1 before we can define the schedule for development.

All TC members, please review the attached scope for ECF 4.1, and confirm your availability to participate in the tasks assigned to you.  Please provide your response to the TC list next week and I will update the list of features in preparation for the next TC meeting on June 12.

  Thanks,

James E. Cabral Jr., Senior Manager

MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.

1111 Third Avenue, Suite 3010

Seattle, Washington 98101-3292

www.mtgmc.com

(206) 442-5010 Phone

(502) 509-4532 Mobile

(206) 442-5011 Fax

jcabral@mtgmc.com

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.