Subject: FW: [legalxml-sc] Zambia request for help with electronic court filing system

Mr. Muzanya-Danie,

As the chair of the OASIS LegalXML Steering Committee,  I was forwarded your solicitation and am copying the members of the OASIS LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC.   Several members of the committee, including Intresys, Lexis Nexis, Tybera and URL Integration,  have court e-filing and payment solutions that may satisfy your requirements.

I wish you the best in your procurement.  Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

 Thanks,

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.