Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - Action Item "ECF 4.1 - asynchronous Message Receipt Message" Modified

Dallas,

That’s great news about your ECF 4 implementation.

Regarding the asynchronous MRM, I have asked Gary Graham to lead this based on AZ’s implementation using MQ.  I’m sure he will appreciate any feedback you can provide.

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dallas Powell
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:33 PM
To: James E Cabral; legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

Jim,

I am not sure how to update comments in the OASIS environment so I am simply going to put my comments in this message.  Tybera supports this asynchronous requirement and implementing it in ECF4.1. Tybera uses asynchronous communications between all MDEs. Tybera is working on an ECF4 implementation with CJS, and anticipate having it complete this summer so that we can provide a statement of conformance.

Dallas