Subject: FW: Contacts at FastCase for Universal Citation

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: Michael Neuren [mailto:mneuren@msn.com]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 11:59 AM
To: James E Cabral
Subject: Contacts at FastCase for Universal Citation

Jim,

The committee list won't accept a message from my personal email here, so please pass on or just post the ABA Resolutions information to everyone who needs it.  Ruth Bro ruth.bro@comcast.net is chair of the ABA Standing Committee on Technology and Information Services and is interested in working on this issue.

Headquarters
Fastcase, Inc.
711 D St NW
Suite 200
Washington, DC 20004

http://www.fastcase.com

202.999.4777 (Phone)
202.521.3462 (Fax)

Edward J. Walters: Ed.Walters@fastcase.com

Phillip Rosenthal: phil@fastcase.com

You may also want to make contact with Casemaker, the other new legal research company, http://www.casemaker.com.  I don't have a specific contact there.

Catherine Sanders-Reach, now at the Chicago Bar Association, may also be a good contact.  http://lpmt.chicagobar.org/author/catherinereach/.  She had been the staff contact at the ABA.  The current staffer at the ABA is Josh Poje, joshua.poje@americanbar.org.

Michael S. Neuren

Administrative Office of the Courts of Georgia

Atlanta, Georgia

(404) 657-4218