Subject: Groups - ECF_SSP_v_4.01.0 uploaded

Submitter's message
This ZIP file is provided as a draft Global Service Specification Package (SSP) for ECF 4.01. A few notes about this draft:
? Structure and content are based on the Global SSP Guidelines v1.0.0 found at https://it.ojp.gov/GRA.
? Essentially, this involved rearranging ECF 4.01 files and schemas to fit in the structure of an SSP.
? SSP metadata files (which are technically required) are omitted for now. They can be added later if needed, but are only useful with implementation in a service registry. It will be best to do these when we know the rest of the SSP is complete.
? The only change to an artifact was in the "schemaLocation" in the ECF-4.0-WebServicesProfile-Definitions.wsdl.
? ECF core spec and WS-SIP documents (and any other ECF documents that don't have a home the SSP) were placed in the ?various artifacts? folder.
? The Service Description Document (SDD) and Service Interaction Description Document (SIDD) in this version are just placeholders for now. I am compiling these documents and will replace them when completed.

While we've created a single ECF SSP here, it should be noted this approach is not recommended or viewed as a good design. Normally, separate SSPs should be created for services that incorporate operations and messages in logical groupings appropriate to each service. We didn't deem this necessary for this version, but we should consider this for ECF 5.
-- Mr. Jim Harris
Document Name: ECF_SSP_v_4.01.0

Description
Global Service Specification Package (SSP) for ECF 4.01
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Jim Harris
Group: OASIS LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC
Folder: Specifications
Date submitted: 2013-10-08 07:32:38