Subject: FW: ECF 4.01 Erratta

Chet,

We have identified the following 3 minor schema issues with the ECF 4.01 Specification (an OASIS Standard):

1.       1 schema should be encoded as UTF-8 rather than UTF-16.

2.       1 element definition is missing a substitutionGroup attribute.

3.       3 import statements refer to old versions of UBL 2.1 that should be updated (see below).

Can we deal with these in an errata document?  If so, what is the process for creating and publishing errata?

  Thanks,

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.