Subject: FW: Bankruptcy Filing Forms IEPD

I am forwarding this IEPD to the ECF TC since I thought others on the committee might be interested in how the Administrative Office of the US Courts is using NIEM with their Bankruptcy Filing forms.  In addition, as we start work on ECF 5.0, we may want to consider whether there are any updates to be made to the ECF case-type extensions for Bankruptcy to better align with the current federal forms.

If you have any questions or feedback about this IEPD, please direct it to David_Milstein@ao.uscourts.gov.

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: David_Milstein@ao.uscourts.gov [mailto:David_Milstein@ao.uscourts.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 9:07 AM
To: James E Cabral
Cc: John_Brinkema@ao.uscourts.gov
Subject: Bankruptcy Filing Forms IEPD

James,

Hi.  I just wanted to alert you to the existence of this IEPD which I and others have put together
that represents the data from the forms needed to file for Bankruptcy in Federal court.

It is now in the comment/review phase with the partners in this exchange, the attorney case-management
software vendors, who are the ones who need to implement this exchange in order to open cases in the
Next Generation CMECF system.

Here is the link:

http://www.pacer.gov/documents/CaseOpening/BankruptcyFilingForms.zip

Thanks,