Subject: Fw: ECF QA Review document

ECF TC:

The Springboard contractor, Open Networks, has identified a number of quality issues with ECF 4.01 and recommended suggestions for mitigation in the attached document. Most of these issues and suggestions have been reported previously to the TC, although there are a few new additions.  Please review in preparation for discussion during the TC call next week.

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: Scott Serich
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎November‎ ‎5‎, ‎2013 ‎9‎:‎36‎ ‎AM
To: James E Cabral, Jim Harris
Cc: Bob Slaski

Jim & Jim – Bob’s Springboard Test Harness development team put together a formal QA Review document (attached) describing all the potential anomalies they’ve discovered in the ECF specs. We wanted to run this document by the TC leadership before sharing it with anybody else.

Could you please take a look and provide feedback before we proceed? This is the first document of its kind in Springboard, so I’m open to all varieties of suggestions, from content to format to style.

Thanks & let us know if you have any questions.

=====
Scott Serich, PhD, JD
Lead Technical Architect, IJIS Institute
44983 Knoll Square, Ashburn, VA 20147-2692
703.283.3432 -- scott.serich@ijis.org -- www.ijis.org
=====