Subject: Groups - Action Item "ECF 4.01 QA - Incorrect Parameter Reference (I-8)" Modified

Action Item Subject: ECF 4.01 QA - Incorrect Parameter Reference (I-8)
Item Number: #0050

Description
I-8, incorrect parameter reference. The operation has multiple references. Because these suggestions have multiple impacts, in-depth conversations should be held to discuss these rather than accepting recommendations for a single SIP. Gary Graham will draft a discussion of this issue.

Owner: Gary Graham
Due Date: 10 Jan 2014

Comments
Mr. James Cabral 2014-03-10 21:50 UTC
In lieu of any other guidance, we presume that the parameters CoreFilingMessage and PaymentMessage are both optional. We all agree that the payment message is optional and the non-normative sections of the core specification need to updated. We debated whether the container for both messages should be defined in the core spec (e.g., always via XML schema) or in the SIPs (e.g., via WSDL in WS SIP and XML schema n the MQ SIP ). This item was not resolved completely.

Referenced Items
ECF_Springboard_Quality_Assurance_Review_v.1.0.1.docx (118K) 2013-12-10 Download | View Details