Subject: Groups - Action Item "ECF 4.01 QA - Error Handling (I-10)" Closed

Action Item Subject: ECF 4.01 QA - Error Handling (I-10)
Item Number: #0051

Description
Not all SIPs need to use SOAP, so we need to discuss impacts on Web Services SIP and affect on other SIPs. When should we be using SOAP faults?

Owner: Mr. James Cabral
Due Date: 10 Jan 2014

Comments
Mr. James Cabral 2014-03-10 21:51 UTC
In lieu of any other guidance, we presume the ECF WS SIP will be revised to indicate the use of SOAP faults to communicate error information between web service exchange partners. As a result, the Springboard test suite will verify success criteria based on the presence of fault conditions in the message exchange.

This needs to be reported as a SOAP Fault, accept Springboard's suggestion.

Mr. James Cabral 2014-03-11 03:13 UTC
Changes ECP SSP v4.01 to clarify that errors messages may be either ECF ErrorCodes OR SOAPfaults.

Referenced Items
ECF_Springboard_Quality_Assurance_Review_v.1.0.1.docx (118K) 2013-12-10 Download | View Details