Subject: Thank you

Hello all,
March 31st will be my last day with the GA AOC. I am not walking away from NIEM though. My new state job will require me to use NIEM as a platform for conceptual data models. Through the years our committee taught me a lot and I will always follow your success story. If there is anything I can do for you guys please do not hesitate to call me or email me.
Thank you
Michael Alexandrou
Alexandrm011@gmail.com