Subject: Thank you

Jim,
Thank you for your kind words. Arnold Schoenberg and Navaneeth Jogi will be participating on the monthly call. Although both were not involved in the committee's discussions, they are both programmers and they did implement the spec so they are very familiar with the architecture and the naming.
I ask that you allow them to be brought into the "lingo" of the meetings slowly and give them some time to get comfortable. They bring the knowledge of applying ideas using platforms and programming language and that's a good thing for the committee. I'm copying Jorge so you know both Arnie and Navaneeth have Jorge's support.
Thank you
Michael