Subject: Fw: [legalxml-courtfiling] Re: WS SIP SOAP samples

I’m forwarding Eric’s response.

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532

From: Eric Eastman
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎June‎ ‎11‎, ‎2015 ‎1‎:‎34‎ ‎PM
To: James E Cabral

JIm,

I still can't reply to list.  I'm working with OASIS, but they are not responsive.

I did some more research and I may have been wrong.  I'm looking into it more, but I think that wrapper element MAY be added automatically when the server publishes the webservice.  Unfortunately I have a LOT of experience consuming webservices but much less publishing them (I prefer more RESTful approach to webservices when I have control).  It may be early next week before I can get back to it, but it's possible that the example just needs an extra element.

Eric