Subject: Groups - Action Item "ECF 5.0 - Develop use cases for evidence tracking" Modified

Action Item Subject: ECF 5.0 - Develop use cases for evidence tracking
Item Number: #0059

Description
Should ECF include evidence tracking? We need use cases.

Owner: Mr. Jim Harris
Due Date: 10 Nov 2015

Comments
Mr. James Cabral 2015-10-02 14:16 UTC
? Jim Price shared a set of slides that present use cases and possible solutions, such as:
o attaching any file format
o expanding Court Policy to specify court-approved formats
o extending ECF to provide access to 3rd party tools for parsing different file formats
o creating a new MDE for evidence posting and document authoring
? No recommendations (yet)
? Need input from other TC members
? ECF already supports URI methods
? Jim Harris shared JTC and NCSC plans to convene a Digital Evidence Focus Group focus group in early October
? The TC decided to postpone further action until we hear back on goals and priorities from the JTC Digital Evidence Focus Group
? Jim Harris will solicit feedback from the JTC

Referenced Items
Evidence Tracking v 0.01.pptx (56K) 2015-09-25 Download | View Details