Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - calendaring.pdf uploaded

Dallas,

I agree we are a little thin on requirements.  We assigned were some action items early on to  you and Jim McMillan to provide schedule use cases.  The only thing I remember seeing from that was this use case diagram

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/52914/schedule%20use%20case%20diagram%28v3%29.pdf

We included placeholders for the new scheduling operations in sections 3.2.15-17  in the draft ECF 5.0 specification but they probably need to be elaborated.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/56546/ecf-v5.0-spec-wd02.docx

We also had a conference call with Mike Douglas this summer where we talked through the requirements but I don’t see any more requirements in his analysis than what’s in the specification itself.

Jim McMillan, please add anything I missed.

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532