Subject: Discussion of ECF5 Proposals

Greetings all,

During the November 10th call, I agreed to an action item in regards to Tyler’s proposals for ECF5.  Specifically: to respond to the points identified in the 09/24/15 TC meeting notes, where the Tyler proposals were discussed.  To that end, I have attached a document which, for each of the 3 proposals, provides:

·         The notes from the 092415 minutes

·         Tyler’s response

It is my hope that this document will prepare us for meaningful discussion during tomorrow’s call.

Philip

Philip Baughman
Senior Development Manager, eSolutions
Tyler Technologies, Inc.