Subject: Groups - Document/Literal Wrapped WSDL uploaded

Submitter's message
All-

I have uploaded a modified WSDL definition that follows a document/literal wrapped style. Some key updates from the existing WSDL:

* Each operation has a "type" for the request and response message. This type has is implemented by an element with the operation name for the request and operation name + "Response" for the response.
* I extracted the schema definition for the Web Service Profile types into it's own XSD and added an import to the WSDL definition file. This is something I end up doing often when working with other vendors to verify my outbound messages are schema-conformant, which also makes working with XMLSpy a lot easier. I would really like to see the SIP published this way.
* Each operation now has a SOAP Action defined in the binding.

I ran a few brief tests creating proxies with SoapUI, the Wizdler extension for Chrome, as well as the .NET wsdl.exe tool. They all seemed to like the new definition, but I still would like to go through some more ?fine tooth? testing. If anyone from the "non- .NET side" of development could take a look and verify, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Finally, I am interested in discussing how this new patter man (or may not) help in the future with needs such as modifying these request/response messages with additional elements, and remaining Springboard compliant. For example, adding a PaymentMessage to the RecordFiling operation by modifying the schema of the Message type rather than modifying the schema of a "sub type" of the Message.

Regards,
-Greg
-- Greg Zarkis
Document Name: Document/Literal Wrapped WSDL

Description
Updated definition file that follows document/literal wrapped pattern
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Greg Zarkis
Group: OASIS LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC
Folder: ECF 4.1
Date submitted: 2016-03-08 05:58:38