Subject: RE: ECF 5 working draft 7

Jim C,

Are you preparing a set of release notes to accompany the ECF 5 “release”?  There are quite a few changes coming, perhaps more than we have discussed as a group.  It would be preferable to know everything that’s planned for inclusion in ECF 5 than to “discover” the changes after-the-fact.  Recall the cardinality issues we painstakingly went through after the 4.01 release.

Jim

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of James E Cabral
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 10:48 AM
To: Graham, Gary <GGraham@courts.az.gov>; legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] RE: ECF 5 working draft 7

Gary,

Thanks again for great comments and suggestions.  My responses are in the attached Word file in red.  I’m suggesting a couple additions to the BinaryFormatText code list which lists the acceptable MIME types.

I’ve also uploaded the latest specification as WD08.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/60378/ecf-v5.0-wd08.zip

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532