Subject: RE: Tyler Feedback: Working Draft 22

Philip,

Here are my responses to your feedback.  There are a couple items we should discuss on the next call.

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532

From: Baughman, Philip
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 4:03 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling (legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org)
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Tyler Feedback: Working Draft 22

Greetings TC members,

We at Tyler are drilling a bit deeper into ECF 5 by asking ourselves “what would a Tyler implementation of ECF 5 look like”.  We hope to continue this with a few other key ECF messages, but our first effort is a sample ReviewFiling for filing a new civil case.  This sample is attached, as well as our feedback.  We would like to entertain discussions around this during one of our upcoming weekly sessions.

Philip Baughman
Senior Software Engineering Manager, eSolutions
Tyler Technologies, Inc.

P: 972.713.3770 ext: 113406

www.tylertech.com

Tyler Technologies