Subject: [legalxml-econtracts] New sections in template?

Hi

There was some discussion in the last teleconf about the need to add
additional sections to the scenario template.

Judging from the minutes, there were possibly 2 things we were going to
change:

1.   where possible, distinguish between requirements which are
particular to a particular type of contract, from requirements which
apply to all contracts

2.   specify which information models (see Dave Marvit's post of 28 Jan)
are important in the scenario, and why

Is this correct?

I propose to hold off altering anything for the moment until people
confirm this and/or we've chatted a bit more about the various scenarios
which have come in, and we understand better where elaboration might be
required.

cheers,

Jason