Subject: [legalxml-econtracts] Official Communication from the OASIS Legal XMLMember Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary

I put a new copy of the blue page with the instructions for processing
sums, averages, etc. on the door of my office.  Sorry that it was backwards
the first time.

Here are some brownie point opportunities.  Note that two are this week.

February 27th 2003 09:30 Stipes 506 Geometric Decomposition
Problems with Applications to Layered Manufacturing (Faculty
Candidate Presentation)
February 28th Stipes 506 11:00 On the Satisfiability of Boolean
Expressions (Faculty Candidate Presentation)
March 3 2003, 19:30 College Recital Hall, New Music Festival
Mar 21 14:30 Stipes 121; Dr. Christian Schneider, the Wharton
School, Globalization of Industrial Relations
Wednesday, March 26. 19:30 ; Distinguished Faculty Lecture:
Airlines in the Age of Terrorism
Wednesday April 2nd 19:30 Faculty Recital
Sunday April 6th , 19:30; Horn Festival, Faculty Recital Hall
April 11 14:30 Stipes 121; Alex Farreres (on Spain)