Subject: Official Communication from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary

                         Agenda for Conference Call
                Electronic Contracts Technical Committee of the
                       OASIS Legal XML Member Section

                              March 26th
                             4PM Eastern
                Dial 512 225 3050  - Use 84759# for Pin Code
16:00:00 Wed Mar 26 2003 in US/Eastern converts to
21:00:00 Wed Mar 26 2003 in GMT

1) Welcome and Roll Call

2) Discussion and Approval of Minutes of March 12th

3) Development of Document Describing Material in Scenarios
   (Jason Harrop)

   "Confirmation of the format for providing the details for each information
   item to be marked up."
   Discussion of an example, so we get a better feel for what we need to
   know and  some of the issues involved.
   Timeline for next steps

4) New meetings
   Discuss possible Face-to-Faces
   We may consider holding face to face in conjunction with:

   International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law
   June 23-28 2003 Edinburgh Scotland

   OASIS Open Standards Conference October 1-3 Sydney Australia

   Court Filing Technical Committee and the ABA Legal Tech March 23,24 2004

   Should we restart our teleconferences on 5PM Eastern 22:00 GMT instead
   of 4PM Eastern 21:00 on May 7th or May 21st?

5) New Business