Subject: RE: [Fwd: [legalxml-econtracts] Variable Structure]

Jason said:
>I don't think a user should be able to put a Paragraph element directly
>in an Article (ie skipping Section).  The reason I don't think the
>clause model should allow this is that I can't think of any example
>where it would make sense. Counter examples welcome :)

Jason -
Please show me the application of your scheme for the following. Thanks, John

Contract Title

text for a para, eg a recital.

1 Article Title

   text for article, or is this text for a para in the article.

   text for another para in the article.

   1.1 Section Title

          text for section, or is this text for a para in the section.

          text for another para in the section.

          1.1.1 Paragraph Title

                    text for para.

                    text for another para.